Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Paper Chase

I spent the better part of yesterday working on the kitchen and was too tired to post. I was up at 6am and went to bed after midnight and I am nearly done a major kitchen transformation. It looks pretty darn good actually. I'll post pictures on my Nova Scotia blog when it's done.

When I was at the field the other day Archer found a paper plate initially because it smelled like whatever it used to hold. He then decided it was a good toy and started to play keep away when I wanted to take it from him. He tore it into little bits and tried to get Leeloo to play but no luck.
Fortunately I think it was made of paper and not styrofoam so I let him have his fun until it completely fell apart and he lost interest. I think he spotted an ant or something in the grass ... puppies are so easily distracted.

No comments: