Saturday, September 26, 2009

Click

Sometimes taking photos involves an accident of timing. A lot of photos that you'd think were for the trash can, in another light, can be just as good as any planned shot. I often don't een look at the frame of the camera when I'm taking photos. I just click away assuming there will be a photo that captures what I intended. In other words, I don't often try very hard to get good photos ... I let them come to me. I find if I try too hard the photo looks like I was trying and I just hate that!Here's some of my not-so-throw away photos that speak to me on a quirky level. None of these were the photos I thought I was taking at the time the shutter clicked.

Leeloo telling Raimi just who is in charge here. Raimi's tongue hanging out the side there just slays me.
Archer's caboose.

Halo sniffing up some sun. Archer's thinking wrinkles. He uses them too often for my taste.

No comments: