Friday, July 10, 2009

Stick It

I went out to my parent's house yesterday because I wanted to try and take some posed photos of the dogs together. That didn't go well. It was like trying to herd cats. The only dog that did what she was supposed to was Halo's down. She patiently lay there while I stumbled around trying to get everyone where they were supposed to go. In the end we got a semi successful photo but it's not really what I wanted. It is a nice photo of the four of them though. When I got to my parent's house I like to take provisions. They don't really stock candy so I bring my own if I know I'll be there for most of the day. Leeloo wanted to share and so I bit off part of a gummy worm and tossed it to her. She snapped to catch it and this was the result.
It looks like some malignant growth on her nose - she could see it but couldn't remove it with her foot and couldn't shake it. We spent some time giggling at her expense until I relented and unstuck it for her to eat. Silly Leeloo.

No comments: