Friday, July 3, 2009

Not Another Teen Movie

I've spent the last week trying to get the video my mom took of Leeloo in the ring to behave itself so I could post it on Youtube. At last, yesterday, it all came together but I'm not sure I can repeat the result since I don't know how I made it work in the first place.

So here, finally, is Leeloo's very second time in the ring which is Best Puppy in Show. Now remember, this is the first show on the Saturday when she didn't win, not the second one where she did. Regardless, her movement is the same and so is mine - heaven help me. She is a little bewildered but held up very well ... the little darling. This is the first and last time she'll be shown as a puppy since the next show we're entering she'll be 1 year and 1 day old!

Leeloo Movement 9 1/2 months

Leeloo now continues her journey into womanhood and thankfully so far, it's been a relatively trauma free process ... early days yet.

No comments: