Saturday, July 11, 2009

Across the Universe

My new house offers sunlight through every window on every side of the house. Insane I know. First thing in the morning the sun bursts through the east window, then it moves around to the southern windows, then streams into my bedroom from the west, and finally, in mid evening, it comes slanting into my livingroom from the north. It's like the sun orbits my house. I'll try not to let it go to my head.


There is no compare to the cat for sun worship. The Ridgebacks come a close second but if the day is hot they do seek shade. This chair ists at my back door and has become a fast favorite of the cats for napping. The sun hits it about mid-morning so Ceilidh is often found there soaking up the rays. The other day she had company with Weasley and they had obviously been enjoying the quality time together. The sun had moved off the chair but as we can see Ceilidh was loathe to let it go.

No comments: