Monday, March 16, 2009

Star Wars: A New Hope

"That's no moon ... it's a space station" If you don't recognize this quote you should be ashamed of yourself ... or you're younger than 25 and need to go rent yourself some good Star Wars pre-1984. (And if anyone knows where I can find on DVD the *original unsullied by CGI* Star Wars trilogy let me know)

Remember how the Millenium Falcon got too close to the Death Star and couldn't escape? That sort of unresistable gravity seems to be happening to Halo. Except I'm the Death Star. Make of that what you will.

Last night I was awoken by a dog trying to lie on my head. Well, not the whole dog, she was trying to get cozy and stuff her nose behind my ear. These days Halo can't get close enough to me. It's sweet in an annoying kind of way - especially since she is not usually like this. She needs to be touching me almost all the time now, particularly if she's sleeping. If she's awake apparently I am supposed to be stuffing her face with whatever food is handy - I can tell this by the 'hungry eyes' I'm subjected to all the time.

The Death Star's gravity has nothing on a pregnant brood-bitch approaching her whelp date.

No comments: