Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Young love.

In case you can't tell he's got his front legs around her and is licking her head. It's kind of nauseating in a way.

I've had a few people tell me how odd it is to see Leeloo make herself comfortable by lying on top of other dogs. Yesterday Raimi was lying down on a foam bed in my hallway (yes Tanja it's still there and yes ... I'm that lazy) chewing a toy and she wanted it so she sat on him. By that I mean she stared hard for a few moments while he pretended to ignore her, play bowed a couple times, half barked and then deliberately turned around and reversed until her bottom slid onto his back and she sat looking at me. He continued to ignore her.

She doesn't lie right on top of Halo because Halo won't let her and neither will I, Halo has enough puppies crowding for breathing space in her ... I don't want Leeloo lying *on* her.



Just to illustrate the universal tolerance of other dogs to Leeloo's cuddling here is Karma from a couple weeks ago. A completely strange bitch comes into Leeloo's house and the only thing Leeloo can think is BONUS ... someone new to lie on. Karma was very good, only grumbled a little and they slept like that for ages.


Leeloo has inflicted various members of the house with her snuggle test ... Halo, me, visiting dogs and even the cat ... nobody, but nobody, beats The Boy.

No comments: