Thursday, March 12, 2009

Se7en

So here we are at 7 weeks in whelp.

Halo is still insisting on sleeping in a Ridgeball and will until the act is no longer physically possible. Last weekend her tummy suddenly dropped and expanded, these photos don't really do her baby belly justice.

Along with her sudden expansion she dropped a bunch of weight even though I'd already increased her food intake so I've doubled it again to compensate. Her belly is pulling her skin downward and making her ribs, spine and hips stick out more than they would normally but I want to make sure she is getting enough food for herself and the rugby team in there.


She sleeps a lot. I mean ... all the time if she could, so I'm just letting her. Raimi and Leeloo went to the park yesterday but I left Halo at home to nap. Instead she snuck a few mouthfuls of cat food out of the bin that was not completely sealed. Geez Halo.


I'm glad I didn't take her to the park - it was much colder than I thought and while Raimi and Leeloo ran around like maniacs who's been trapped in a house for the last 4 days I stood and froze. Halo would have dis-owned me if I'd taken her.




When we got home this was the happy result. The only bit of sunshine that touches the couch and they were in heaven. Leeloo, typically, made herself comfortable where ever she would fit.

No comments: