Sunday, May 6, 2012

Homeward Bound

It's been a busy day for me since I have a lot to do before listing the house in addition to placing the puppies with their new homes. I won't go into detail about my insane chore list but I'm pretty pleased I completed almost everything done. The backyard is just going to have to wait. In between all the chores there were puppies to send off to their new homes. The first to leave today was Zeke who is going to be living with Megan and Matt. He'll be nice and close to visit with his brother Raylan and sister Rue for playdates. Matt and Megan were very excited to get Zeke and I'm sure he is going to be a big handsome fellow! 


Shortly after Zeke headed for home Rue's family arrived to welcome her into the fold. Little Rue was a bit camera shy but it's a pretty big deal meeting your forever family for the first time. I'm sure she will be as spunky as her namesake and I know we will be meeting up again someday soon.


She even offered a kiss to her new Dad Ashley and I think with this kind of a start things will only get better from here. Best of luck to the two new families today, I expect lots and lots of photos and updates and hope to see you all before too long. I'm off to bed shortly, I have to get up at 2:30am to get 4 puppies to the airport and I hope their new families appreciate that I am missing out on some beauty rest ...



No comments: