Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring Breakers

I've been rather slack in the updates for the past week although I did have new photos to post. I'm just a slacker which is no excuse but it's all I have. Boy wants to know if you accept his apology. Well, do you?


Cora, like any bitch, doesn't care what your opinion is, she just wants to have FUN! And fun she has whether it's annoying the crap out of me at home or tearing across the wasteland after her Daddy Boy - when fun is on the menu Cora is ordering the works.


Daddy Boy happily obliges. Cora is getting big enough now she can almost keep up with monster legs. She will likely never be as fast as he is on a straightaway but he will never beat her in agility.


Still, fun is fun and spending quality time playing with your Daddy is high on the list of Things To Do Every Day.


I haven't mentioned it on the blog but if you've been to my website recently you'll know that Leeloo is pregnant and expecting in just over a week. This will be my last litter for several years while I concentrate on showing so I hope it's a good one!


Leeloo is treating this pregnancy just like the last one except this time she knows why she is so miserable. Based on her size she doesn't have as many as last time and I am hoping for a maximum of 8 puppies as an easy send-off for her breeding career.


If you can't see it this is an Esme grin, what you don't know about Esme is hidden behind that cheesy smile.

No comments: