Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sliding Doors

I'm going to have to call Adine and make sure that the dog I took into the vet is the dog I brought home. I have no idea what happened to Halo but it's like she's gone through a complete personality shift.

Attentive with the puppies, patient, cheerful, calm, pleasant, relaxed ... I'll need to pull out the thesaurus to cover all my bases. All things that she was not for the last litter. Also, something is different. I can't put my finger on it. She's more ... happy somehow. Could it be the spay? Could it be the trauma of the whole vet experience that made her realize she does actually need me? Could she have come to the conclusion that although we are sometimes at odds I will always make sure she is okay no matter what?

I don't know and may never know ... but there had to be some sort of paradigm shift in order for this to occur:


The only other conclusion is that Leeloo has as yet untapped powers that should only be used for good ... not evil.

1 comment:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Maybe it was the spay! :o)