Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The New World

I wonder if cat food is good for puppies. It is odd to speculate such things but speculate we will. Cat food is pretty darn rich - it makes a body very thirsty if yours is not the body it is intended to sustain. Eating about 3 cups of it at once is also not how it is intended to be ingested. It also causes quite potent gas if eaten by a non-feline being. I know all these things because a couple years ago Halo ate about 5 cups of cat food and an event like that, and the accompanying gas, sticks in your mind. Apparently today while I was at the dog park with Raimi and Leeloo it occurred to Halo that the cat food incident of April 2007 should be relived. My mistake, or mistakes ... I didn't completely secure the cat food lid, Halo was mad about me leaving her behind and the most important oversight: I trusted her. Which sadly for her will never happen again. I'm glad she has a tummy ache ... not glad about the gas from which we all suffer this evening.


On to puppies! Running, pooping, playing, eating and cuting up the joint!





I think this is Miss Pink blinded by the flash - they stumble toward me and experience a moment of surprise when the flash goes off.





Mr Green exits stage left. He's a little camera shy I guess.






Miss Maroon prances around like a little pony. A teeny weeny stumbly wobbly 3 week old pony.


Mr Blue knows there's some goodness nearby but he can't quite put his nose to the task.







Mr White climbs up the dog bed to find a comfy spot to sleep. And he found one eventually.
Hmmm ... Halo seems to have done something a little different with her hair ...

2 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Does it seem that Leeloo will be a fantastic mommy someday? :o) I think she's enjoying playing mommy. So cute!

Kathryn said...

Okay, you gotta stop with the puppy pictures. Or I gotta stop looking at your blog. I don't want a puppy. I do want a puppy. I don't want a puppy. Oh, but I DO want a puppy. No I don't.

Maybe I need a daisy to help me sort things out once and for all?