Saturday, November 8, 2008

RH: Prince of Thieves

I seem to collect weird cats. Some may remember the Ceilidh vs Grinch incident of last Christmas. I'm not sure if they come weird or if I make them weird. I came home from work the other day to find the left over Halloween candy all over the table and floor. Here's why ...


He looks innocent but don't let those cute little paws fool you. He's the culprit of some pretty naughty happenings in the house and he is hard to deter.










Here he is picking the candy he wants to take. He spent some time swishing them around and then knocked one out but I guess it wasn't good enough. He continued for some time to find the perfect candy.

I guess this one was good enough. He didn't actually pull it out, he got it almost all the way up but it slid back. In the end he just reached in and pulled one out with his teeth.











I didn't manage to capture him with the candy in mouth but he took it to the hallway and set it down to gaze at. He lost interest pretty quickly and I returned it to its dish.


Yes my cats walk on the table and since I almost never eat there I just don't care. I clean it off quite regularly and when I do actually eat there I clean off the dirty kitty prints so quit gagging.

No comments: