Tuesday, November 11, 2008

As Boys Grow

Looking through photos of Rosie yesterday got me thinking about The Boy. I didn't have the blog at the time I had that litter and so there aren't many pictures of him as he grew. Seatbelts everyone -there is no speed limit on memory lane ...
Here he is at about 15 days old - look at that fat head ...
Getting beaten up by little Kenya at about 3 weeks old - he has spent much of his life getting schooled by girls.

Here he is at about 4 weeks perfecting his Mr. Incredible routine.


By 5 weeks he was already taking on cows - this is all that was left when I found him.


Oh look - doing something silly - hindsight is 20/20.

By 7.5 weeks he was all charm.


He sure loved his sisters but that transferred to his mom and me readily enough.


At four months I was worried he'd get caught in a strong wind and fly away.


At five months I figured he was big enough he'd stay earthbound despite the ears.

You always forget the details of when they were small - it's hard to reconcile with what is in front of you now. What I remember most clearly about Raimi's puppyhood was that just looking at him made my heart melt. Still does.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Strange...I was just thinking of writing a blog about Ramsay and being all grown up, it didn't take long; can hardly believe that they were ever that small and still so adorable. Gonna be one year next month, where did the time go?