Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Single White Female

Here she is. The little white footed wonder. Isn't it cute how she looks like she's being tortured? This is 99.9% certain to be the little girl we will all know and love as Leeloo. Clearly show stacking does not agree with her but we will take care of that with treats and training. I’m told she is a stand out in the litter and despite her little white feet I’m sure we can get her finished in Canada.


Canadian judges tend to be a little more strict on the amount of white but since I love it so much I’m willing to take a chance. I guess part of me just wants them to be a little less ‘plain brown dog’. Leeloo’s pale wheaton and white chest and feet will certainly stick out in a sea of red! Her cousin Karma and her will be twins but I think Leeloo got more white feet.


Leeloo will be coming home November 16th and Halo will be dropped off that same weekend for her Las Vegas adventure. I am going to try and arrange another park visit with Halo and all her kids and friends before she goes so I'll keep you posted. We’ll also have to arrange a fun day in December to introduce Leeloo to the resident Ridgebacks.

1 comment:

Traci said...

She is adorable, what a wonderful addition to the fam. Can hardly wait to meet her. Ramsay is drooling with anticipation; Deuce just wants to show her who is boss!