Sunday, October 26, 2008

American Beauty

If you want perfection, well ... it will never happen. However, the dream is to get as close as you can and by George I think we're so close we can see the sweat beading on perfection's temple. Okay, so these white feet may be considered 'excessive' by some dyed in the wool breeder who can't look past a minor color detail to balance and type.





But this FACE. Oh dear. Raimi will think he's been gifted the Scarlett Johansonn of Ridgebacks. I'm impressed that I was able to come up with a name for her that so closely matched her namesake character - Milla Jovovich eat your heart out! I could go all day naming beautiful actresses but frankly none of them will compare to the appreciation I have for a face like this.







Putting aside the solid typey head, fill in the chest, return of upper arm, shoulder layback, balance front and rear, length of neck, length of body, tight feet, angle of croup, good solid bone, and strong rear ... she is cute as a button. Although I don't think her ears are big enough ... as if.


Okay, just one more of that face and that big round soft intelligent eye. Raimi is going to pass me over like a day old donut for this little girl.

1 comment:

Mrs. Deaver said...

So cute! Leeloo is going to be adorable as she grows up. That head is so gorgeous. :) I actually think #4 is pretty comparable to her, so I'm not as sad as I thought I would be. Leeloo definitely has the better head, but Boo has a decent one, so that's alright. :)