Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Photograph

My new camera arrived. It's very shiny. I luuuuurv it already. It's a Canon digital SLR - the first I've ever owned. I think I'll name it Hank. I do have a Canon film slr camera but I thought I'd stumble into the 21st century at last; however, I still prefer film to digital despite this current new love. I took Raimi to the park tonight to test Hank out and see what sort of pictures he takes - I didn't mess around too much with manual settings, I just wanted to get an idea of what sort of pictures we'd get ...
Taking in the moment.

Surrounded by grass and sunshine.


Is there a better word than JOY?


Pondering paths and leading the way.


A moment of privacy.

Dreaming of far fields while waiting for me.

2 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

We just got our Canon digital SLR, too, and it's a dream. Have fun with yours.

Kay said...

Hi there
I enjoy reading your blog as a fellow dog show enthusiast and just a plain old dog lover. Just had a question for you I am looking at purchasing a new digital camera it is the Canon EOS Rebel Xsi SLR model, I really like the action pictures you have taken with your new Canon could you please let me know which one you purchased.
Thanks Kay