Monday, August 25, 2008

The Fifth Element

So it's my turn to be excited! In a few short weeks I might be adding a baby girl to the house. There is a litter due in the US and I'm hoping to get a little show bitch puppy from it. The dam is due early in September, is as big as a house and will probably have 13 boys ... just because I want a girl.

The dam comes from similar lines as Raimi's sire and the sire to these puppies is Halo's half-cousin. I'm quite confident that if there is a show ridged girl or two to choose from I'll end up with a really nice structurally sound bitch with a great temperament.

Raimi is so excited to get a girlfriend. Well, maybe not since he'll have to share me but he'll have a little friend to play with and possible future love interest. Or rather a passing lust interest.

Her name will be Leeloo and she's still cozied up in her mom right now ... assuming there is a girl or two. Sometime next week we'll know if we should start planning for a new addition.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

"Leeloo"?? There must be a story. And I can't wait to hear it. And hey, what about Rory? He'd be pretty excited about a new friend to play with, and show the ropes to. Since he knows EVERYTHING now.

The Boss Bitch said...

Leeloo is the name of the main character in The Fifth Element - which is what her registered name will be - like I would have named Rory 'George" from It's a Wonderful Life. Rory is welcome to play too but I think I'll let sweet perfectly behaved Raimi show her the ropes ... I've seen Rory's version of ropes and it's more like a knot.