Saturday, February 14, 2009

Shakespeare in Love

Since it's Valentine's Day I thought I'd post some picture of the dogs and cats disturbing love for each other ...

Raimi and his kitten Weasley. Weasley likes to head bump Raimi on the chest or the stifle as he walks by.









Ceilidh and Weasley in a loving embrace. Weasley adores Ceilidh but thankfully the love has waned since he was neutered.









Raimi's love for his Mommy endures to this day. Some days it's disturbing, some days it's really sweet.










Mallaig and Ceilidh are less love bugs and more play bugs but occassionally I find them snuggling together.


And of course Raimi and Leeloo sunshine cuddles. I've used a version of this photo before but really ... what's not to love?


And what is a blog about love without Petal? Not possible. (And yes, that is me with long hair about 6 or 7 years ago)

No comments: