Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nine Months (actually it's 9 weeks)

It’s official. Halo is with puppy. Really – I knew this 2 ½ weeks ago but you don’t like to say for sure and get everyone’s hopes up only to have them dashed when no puppies arrive.

She has thankfully gone from clinically depressed to clingy which is much easier to live with. The bottom is dropping out of her abdomen so soon she will arrive at that oh so unattractive state of pregnancy where her waist sucks in and her tummy bulges out so that she appears to have a bowling ball in her stomach. I’ll update with pictures of a 5 week in whelp Halo once the weather warms up and I can get a decent photo of her outside.

The week of March 23rd should see the safe arrival of some Ridgeback puppies if all goes well. Halo is traditionally an easy whelper so things should go pretty smoothly. Famous last words right?

If I haven’t contacted you and you are interested in a puppy let me know – I’m still suffering from the after effects of computer email merging from a couple months ago …

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'll take 7.

Steven and Kimberly said...

We can't take one this time, but can't wait for the next couple of years to pass by when you let Raimi and Leeloo "hook up!" We are looking forward to welcoming another Ridgeback to our family then. Have a safe move to Nova Scotia.