Thursday, February 12, 2009

Seven Year Itch

Often I've mentioned the face Halo makes.



It's the face she has pretty much all the time now. I really do not know what I'm going to do if she's not pregnant and this is just ... her.



Tanja visited yesterday and as an outside opinion of someone who has also known Halo since she was a puppy, and lived with her, she said Halo does seem low. I do really hope she is in whelp so that I can just spay her ... no more heat hormones and moodiness, no more pregnancy, no more angst for Halo.





On the plus side the change in food has made such a marked difference it's amazing. I can't recall what Erin was feeding Halo but she definitely smelled weird. Her breath stank even tho her teeth are sparkling white, her ears were red inside and irritated, she was very itchy, her feet smelled very strongly. Now, she smells of nothing. Not even doggy. The itching is gradually abating. How bizarre.

2 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Hang in there, Halo! We're cheering you on! Soon enough you'll never have to worry about feeling hormonal ever again.

Unknown said...

I too know that look well, but in my case it means someone else has Rifka's toy. lol