Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Heart of Variety

I have a few pictures I have been stockpiling and I wanted to get them up so today is the day. The new blog picture was from a couple days ago - Weasley is lying safely between Raimi's front legs and you just can't plan that kind of picture.



In my house the vacuum is universally known as the most evil device ever created. I was vacuuming the living-room and progressed down the hall to find these two lion hunters in the 'safety zone' on my bed.















I broke down and ordered the Scottish wellie boots and the most gorgeous purse ever and they arrived in a Fed Ex bag which proved too tempting to Ceilidh. At least I know if I want to ship her anywhere she'll fit in one of those bags.




Halo now has duct tape on both ear tips. As a result of the punctures on her ears she kept shaking her head which meant that the tips of her ears split. If you've ever had to deal with a split ear on a dog it's just brutal. Yes, that is a Tigger band-aid on one ear and Pooh is on the other - they are stuck to duct tape because that's the only thing that she can't get off. I do get comments at the park but what's a girl to do?


Everyone is probably just sick to death of this kitten but geez he keeps doing ultra cute things. Here he is hanging from a sleeping Raimi's leg ... irresistible to a kitten.


I came across this one of Petal from last summer. At my parent's house we were in the motor-home for a few minutes and when we headed back to the house I said 'Where's Petal?' We called and called and finally she caught my eye - she was sitting in the passenger seat of the motor-home ready to hit the road. She would have loved the motor-home road trips ... I do regret never having been able to take her on one.





2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Dear Weasley:
Your name should be Weirdly. You do realize that those are DOGS don't you? Next thing you know you'll be wanting to go for walks to the offleash park.
Strange Regards,
Seth

Heathe said...

attack of the leg biting kitty!