Friday, October 26, 2007

Swamp Dog

Forgot to mention yesterday that Raimi remembered the swamp at the park. Halo never goes anywhere near the bog because it's stinks and it's wet - two things Halo is not a fan of. However, while Halo is away Raimi is busy perfecting getting into trouble and gaining confidence. So, off he went ... sploosh sploosh sploosh. If you've ever been near a chicken coop in the rain - that's what he smelled like. Gag. After a quick drive home he went straight into the tub. Sad little guy was so depressed. All his fun got washed away. Now he smells like a horse because I used Mane and Tail conditioner on him.

Halo was bred again today with anothwr 20 minute tie. Much easier this time apparently. One more try and she comes home on Wednesday. Then we wait.

I've pretty much decided that I'll be cancelling the Scotland trip altogether and go to the Maritimes instead in 2008 - I weighed a bunch of options, there were a lot of considerations and timing problems. I think I'll go to Scotland in 2009 depending on how the Maritime trip goes. I have a lot of planning to do for the future. But first - puppies!

No comments: