Wednesday, May 25, 2011

At First Sight

If the eyes are the window to the soul then my dogs have souls that are filled with depth, warmth, intelligence, deveotion, adoration, and just enough naughty to make life interesting.  When Boy turns his gaze my way I always feel that string tug at my heart and I reach out to him without thinking.  


Leeloo's eyes are a little sharper, a little more opportunistic and a lot more self-serving but the warmth is always there even if the devotion tends to wander. She lifts up her feminine browns to me and demands, rather than requests, a pat on the head or better, a scratch on the bum. I am wrapped around her paw and always oblige.



Esme, if she ever stood still long enough, would demonstrate bright, sharp, clever, mischievous, naughty little eyeballs that are looking for the next great adventure. Best of luck to little Esme and my parents who are on their way to New Jersy for some American shows. I am confident she will be able to bring back a couple majors to start her on her way to an American Championship.

No comments: