Thursday, September 17, 2009

Truth in Advertising

My mom writes for a few dog magazines one of which is Canine Review in Canada. She gets ad space in the magazine as a result and for my recent birthday she gave me a color page as a gift. The hardest part was getting the photos I wanted to use for the ad and once I had those it was a simple matter of deciding how I wanted it to look. The September issue of Canine Review features the hound breeds with a spotlight on Ridgebacks so it was the perfect issue to plug my darling bunch and advertise my move.


I got the magazine yesterday and quickly flipped to find the ad. I had to laugh when I saw where it was placed ... it looks like it's the final page of the Ridgeback article because it's the same color as the article colors. I'll have to thank the editors for doing that ... even if it was unintentional!

I can't seem to save the ad in a format that Blogger will let me upload so here is the link in case you want to see it.