Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Family Affair

Here we continue the updates on the puppies - if you haven't sent me recent photos please do! Franco as he was about 3 weeks ago, he is certainly growing into a handsome and adventurous boy. In this photo he was practising for his role in Children of the Corn. Creepy Franco ... very creepy.


Aw Shelby! She was a little busy bee for Halloween. Her Mom wanted me to be sure that she doesn't dress up her dogs as a habit, just on special occasions. I think it's cute and I wouldn't mind if she had an outfit for every day of the week although I'm sure Shelby would have something to say about that.


Zeppelin is starting to outgrow his crate! This is the same size crate that his mother has so it's obvious that Zep is going to be a big ol' boy. No matter, it just means there is more of him to love!

No comments: