Sunday, December 20, 2009

Black Cloud

Yesterday I took some photos at the beach but have decided some are less of the dogs and more of the location. It's just beautiful pretty much wherever we go. Leeloo stops along the boardwalk to check and make sure this is the direction we are supposed to be going. The beach is just over the rise ahead of her.
Raimi and Archer heading up to the beach, I am now standing where Leeloo is located in the above photo. The clouds just amaze me - they are so much more varied and alive than the clouds were in Alberta ... I never would have believed it. They look close enough to touch.
Raimi snow blazing to follow a scent on the wind. Some of the scents they catch must come from quite a distance away. The air here is so clear and crisp I bet tracking is child's play. Raimi's air scenting ability continues to impress me and I hope next summer to be able to put that nose to work!

No comments: