Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Walk in the Clouds

Today I changed the sheets on my bed so I pulled them all off, dumped the down duvet on the bare mattress and set the washer to work. I put the dogs outside in the warm sun while I painted because they do the opposite of helping when I paint. I let them in after a while, they drifted off to various locations to sleep and since there was no room on the couch (apparently) I found Raimi here ...I don't think I've mentioned it, but even if I have it bears repeating ... I don't think I could ever love a person as much, or more than, this dog. Actually I think the only love that surpasses mine for this dog ... is his for me.

2 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

awwww...what a sweet picture.

Kathryn said...

Hey!!! What's Rory doing in YOUR bed?!