Friday, February 27, 2009

The Queen

Must be nice to be worshipped at your feet. Halo has the patience of a saint. She is so ridiculously tolerant of everything it boggles my mind. Currently Halo is squashed into a most awkward postition on the couch because everyone wants to be nice and close for warmth.


Oh wait - not quite the angel every moment - today a dog approached Raimi to size him up but I didn't interfere as it resolved harmlessly and both boys went their seperate ways. Halo, who must have caught the eyeballing, wandered over nonchalantly, (she might have been whistling to feign indifference) circled the dog and then turned on the major bitch eyeballs to which the other dog went 'Oooooh shiiiiit', tucked tail and started to move away from her whereupon she started the grumbly growl. Whereupon *I* started the grumbly growl and asked her just WHAT she thought she was doing? She halted, looked up at me and I swear her expression was 'Oh, you caught that huh?' She then raced sheepishly to my side and asked for a cookie. Good. Grief.

No comments: